Thursday, October 16, 2014

How to Unload Life's Baggage

     
          Let's admit it. We all have it. We have accumulated life's baggage since we were kids. No one goes through life without getting hurt and sometimes, how we deal with these pain becomes baggage that we carry around throughout our existence. And even though we know they are heavy to carry, we just don't know how to lose these dead weight.  
       The Skit Guys, Tommy and Eddie reminded me of how I unloaded mine. So, check it out below. 


          The bottom line is that we can only stop acquiring baggage once we find our worth in our relationship with Jesus Christ and the only way to unload life's baggage is to lift them to God. 

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, 
and I will give you rest. 
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me,
 for I am gentle and humble in heart, 
and you will find rest for your souls. 
For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
Matthew 11:28-30   


         For more of Tommy and Eddie's awesome Christian skits, please visit their website: www.skitguys.com

To God be the glory! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment